Monday, July 21, 2008

what computer means to me.......

computer is a very convenience device created for the humans' use...so computer is something important for everyone need..so do i.. now i am a student in uitm..there's a lot of assignments to do...bla..bla..bla..so i need the computer in order to complete my assignment..then..the internet..well, internet is the second important thing.. by surfing the internet.. i can broaden my networking..make new friends.. blogging (like what im doing right now)... computer literacy class taught me lots of things i dont even know bout computer before this.. so..gracias my dear lecturer... today we learn about input devices..output devices...and storage devices as well.. when the lecturer went on his lecture about the RAM and ROM things..i and afaf were totally blur and had no idea what mr.izaham was talking about..hahaha..neva mind..we'll just ask izudin bout that matter later...cause he seems to be a computer super-savvy... then we did an exercise by using word..learning how to use footnotes..header..footer...and stuff... lalalalalalala...thats all by now...tata..titi..tutu..... (*_*)

1 comment:

Izaham Shah Ismail said...

I'm glad that you noted the fact that some of the things I mentioned in class were new to you. Don't hesitate to ask questions.